Please insert the tool into the interspace between the first dial and the lock cover.
Press the tool and turn the dials, number by number; once the tool inserted a little deep at some number, pull out the tool, and remember the number.
PS:This key-shaped tool is just for demonstration, we do not provide it. You can use a small knife or small screwdriver instead it.
- Repeat the above step for the second dial.
- Repeat the above step for the third dial.
- Please be sure to perform these steps for all dial and all of umber.
It is a possiblity that there are two numbers in deeper positions and they adjacent numbers. The correct number is the greater number. For example, 0 is greater than 9 on the dials.
- After the above steps, you can get the numbers, for example,“7-2-5”
- Minus “3” from each number, you can get “4-9-2”, then it is the combination for this lock.
- PS: This means that when you find the correct number, rotate 3 numbers from right to left, then you will get the right passwords.
- After you get the correct number on the deep positions, please rotate 3 numbers from right to left, (Minus “3 ”numbers ) then you will get the right passwords.